Hi everyone, hope your all having a good week!
I’m pleased today to bring you book 2 of The Slime Dungeon Chronicles on Audio-book. It should be a good tie-over as I finish work on Book 4. Book 3 will come out in Audio-book format next month, and I plan on running a special giveaway at that time.
As always, Enjoy!
I’m back from Dragon-con, and I had a blast! Not only did I meet a lot of fun and interesting people, I also met a whole slew of wonderful fans!
You guys have no idea how good it feels when someone walks up to me says “I heard you were going to be here and came to meet you”. I honestly almost cried a bit (not because I was lonely or anything at times :p) You guys really are the best!
I learned a lot about being successful at a con too.
- Have triple book 1s compared to other books. No one wants just book 2 or 3
- Bring book stands and other things to make your area look professional
- 1000 business cards is not enough
- Getting into panels is the best way to sell books
- Have people you trust to watch the booth for bathroom and lunch breaks
- Network: lots of important people there
- Have a good book pitch (I have mine down pat!)
- Booths don’t come with wire walls. Bring your own or something else to mark your property
- book hotels way early
All in all, a good time. I’m SUPER pumped now to get back to book 4 slime dungeon and finish it this month. You guys want it, so I need to give it! Then, more Hero of Naught.
I learned a lot from more professional authors. I should start a mailing list and set up a patreon.
Cya guys, and ENJOY!