Slime in a dangerous time.
Falcon Stories is developing a unique take on the Metroidvania Platformer genre with the slime monsters found in the published books. Focusing on an emotional, wordless narrative with moral choices, a lone slime must avenge its race by devouring its enemies and evolving new ways to get around the world and defeat enemies. Four monster lords stand in your way to revenge, but your choices will decide what comes after.
- Play as an adorable slime, in a dangerous time
- Explore and conquer four different Metroidvania-inspired dungeons ranging from desert oceans to root filled caverns.
- Set your fellow Slimes free and show off your squishy heroics
- Defeat 4 monster lords and their minions, using unique abilities gained through the devouring of your foes.
- Decide what nature of slime you will become: deity, destroyer or both?
- Your actions affect the world: a rainbow of morality awaits!
Streamer and media inquiries are welcome: email@example.com
As a morally ambiguous slime, Slime:Evo players will decide whether to slaughter or spare their enemies; and these moral choices will generate dramatically different outcomes in the game.
The game will force players to ask, what kind of slime do you want to be in the world?
Jeffrey “Falcon” Logue is the author of 6 published novels, including the popular Slime Dungeon Chronicles series and Hero of Naught. His first video game Slime:EVO is based off a love of classic Metroidvania games, combined with the monster-based universe of his own novels.
Slime:EVO will be launching a crowdfunding campaign in Spring 2019, with exciting updates, announcements and giveaways at @SlimeEVO.
For demo information and media inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org